Thursday, December 25, 2008

To Shauna H. from Eve

This is a Christmas Advent Calendar made out of 24 matchboxes from person new to the craft scene. Each drawer contains one instruction (suggestion) of what to do that day. For example, "enjoy some hot chocolate as a family and share your favorite thing about Christmastime" or "drive around to view the Christmas lights". I tried to include things I noticed this family already did from her blog. I also included a cute little red box and some of my favorite chocolates from Germany

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Thank You, Eve! I LOVE this gift. So much time and thought was put into this Countdown Box. It will be a treasure for many years to come!

Nikki said...

Great idea! Love it!

evelania said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad you like it. It was so fun doing this--I'm now a crafting wannabe thanks to pink christmas and you!